- Reduced fat sour cream, ¼ cup
- Chopped and seeded jalapeno, one cup
- Olive oil, two tsp.
- Chopped onion, one large sized
- Cans black beans, two
- Finely chopped garlic clove, one large
- Chili powder, two tbsp.
- Ground cumin, one tsp.
- Tomato soup, four
- Boxed roasted red pepper, four
- Chopped fresh cilantro, ¼ cup
- Firm ripe avocado, half cup (optional)
- Take a large saucepan and heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add onion and cook until softened.
- Add garlic, cumin and chili powder and cook for a minute.
- Now add soup as well as black beans.
- Next to it stir in chopped cilantro.
- Pour the soup into soup bowls and top with cilantro springs, avocado and sour cream.