- Kosher salt, half tsp.
- Black pepper, ¼ tsp.
- Pink grapefruit, two
- Thinly sliced red onion, half, small sized
- Fat free plain yogurt, half cup
- Extra virgin olive oil, two tbsp.
- Thinly sliced lacinato kale, eight ounces.
- Fresh lemon juice, ¼ cup
- Toasted hazelnuts, one ounce
- In a large bowl reserve three tbsp. juice. Now segment grapefruit.
- Next to it mince two rings onion.
- Add lemon juice, oil, salt, grapefruit juice and pepper. Mix them properly.
- Top with hazelnuts, onion and grapefruit.