- Egg whites, four
- Chopped scallions, two
- Chopped Canadian bacon, two slices
- Sliced tomatoes, two
- Eggs, four
- Ground flaxseed, three tbsp.
- Dried oregano, one tsp.
- Cubed wheat bread, four oz.
- Take fat free milk, half cup
- Fat plain Greek yogurt, half cup
- Chopped broccoli florets, two cups
- Crumbles feta cheese, half cup
- Grapefruit juice, eight ounce
- Take a large bowl and put yogurt, eggs, milk, egg whites, oregano and flaxseed in it. Mix all these ingredients properly until combined. After that put it in preheated oven (350 degrees)
- After that add scallions, ham, broccoli and bread until mix is properly coated. Then transfer it to baking dish of size 8 x 8 inch.
- Now top it with cheese and tomatoes and bake until cheese is melted.
- When its cooked cut it in four equal portions and serve with grapefruit juice.