- Kosher salt, ¼ tsp.
- Ground black pepper
- Fat free plain yogurt, ¼ cup
- Cider vinegar, one tbsp.
- Water, one tbsp.
- Low sodium chickpeas, one can, properly rinsed and drained
- Properly sliced packed green cabbage, two and a half cup
- Thinly sliced stalks celery, 2
- Thinly sliced carrots, 2
- Toasted sesame seeds, 2 tbsp.
- Take a medium bowl and put salt, water, pepper and yogurt together. Stir and then add cabbage, carrots, celery and chickpeas. Now toss to combine. In the end sprinkle sesame seeds over it.
- Take a plastic food storage bag and put slaw into it.
- Now keep this slaw in the refrigerator for four hours. (you can use it for three days)