- Ground dark meat turkey, one pound
- Minced garlic clove, just one
- Freshly ground black pepper, ¼ tsp.
- Grilled sweet onion, four slices
- Paprika, half tsp.
- Ground cumin, ¼ tsp.
- Kosher salt, pinch
- Toasted sesame seed buns, four
- Take a medium bowl and mix in it cumin, garlic, turkey and paprika.
- Now make four patties of turkey. Add pepper and salt in it.
- After that heat grill and cook burgers for at least seven minutes from each side.
- In the end server with your favourite buns and toppings.