- Sliced and grilled chicken breasts, 2
- Barbecue sauce, ½ cup, jarred
- Rinsed French lentils, one cup
- Chipotle chilli, 1
- Adobo sauce, one tbsp.
- Chopped toasted walnuts, ¼ cup
- Water, 2 ½ cup
- Chopped celery, four stalks.
- Asparagus, one bunch
- Take a rice cooker and put water, lentils, adobo sauce and chipotle chilli in it and cook. You can also use saucepan in place of rice cooker. Bring this to boil and then simmer it for ten to fifteen minutes. Cook until water is dried.
- After that add asparagus and cook until its tender. Now take out the lentil mixture and place in a bowl.
- Take a medium bowl and add chicken, celery, barbecue sauce and walnuts in it. Now pour the lentil mixture to a platter. Don’t forget to top it with chicken.